[afro-nets] Help with analyzing data of a Survey on assessment of dedication of care for sicklers

  • From: "Zila" <haven2sickled@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 21:40:09 -0800 (PST)

Help with analyzing data of a Survey on assessment of dedication of care for sicklers

PLEASE REPLY DIRECT TO AUTHOR, ZILA, AT E-MAIL: mailto:haven2sickled@yahoo.com

Dear All,

I am the president of a sickle cell support group in the North West Province of Cameroon. I have carried out a survey to assess how the society as a whole and the medical corps in particular is dedicated in their various duties to care for sickle cell cases. I used epi info to enter the details. I am a nurse but my statistics skills with this program are a little limited. I will like to seek help from this forum. Let me know if anyone is interested, I could attach the data and send to you.

Thanks in advance ... and waiting anxiously,

Zila
mailto:haven2sickled@yahoo.com