[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[afro-nets] IDA Solutions Course: Managing Drug Supply in Developing Countries
- From: "Nicole Visser" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:33:42 +0200
Managing Drug Supply in Developing Countries
October 1 - 13, 2007
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
IDA Solutions is pleased to announce the English edition of the Managing Drug Supply course organized in the Netherlands in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO).
* To expose participants to modern management techniques of drug supply systems and to teach participants how to apply them to their own specific situation
* To provide practical tools to decision makers in essential drugs programs to improve their level of performance
* To encourage the exchange of views and experiences between senior officers and decision makers
Major topics include
* Drug Policy and Regulation
* Selection and Quantification of Drugs
* Procurement Methods and Strategies
* Quality Assurance
* Financing Drug Supply
* Store Management
* Inventory Control
* Distribution Strategies
* Drug Supply Management Information Systems
* Indicator-based Assessments
The course is specially aimed at pharmacists, physicians, senior health system managers and technical assistance professionals from governmental and non-governmental organizations.
Past experience has shown that the course is particularly effective in helping to close the gap between what is known about public health problems and what is done to solve them.
About the instructors
The course is organized by IDA Solutions in collaboration with the WorldHealth Organization (WHO).
IDA Solutions is a not-for-profit organization that specializes in pharmaceutical supply chain management in developing countries. For over 10 years, we have regularly offered courses in Managing Drug Supply in Developing Countries in close collaboration with our partners.
The broad experience of IDA Solutions staff in procurement support and the policy leadership of the World Health Organization (WHO) in essential drug programs and quality assurance, make this course a unique opportunity for participants to enhance their skills in managing drug supply on all levels.
Registration and Information
Please note that strong English language skills are necessary to take part in this course.
Space is limited. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis.
For the course description and the registration form, click on the following link: http://www.idasolutions.org/?p=training
or contact us at:
Phone: +31 346 581 770
Direct : +31 346 581 783/774
Fax : +31 346 581 789