[afro-nets] RFI: Mortuary guidelines, standards, policies

  • From: "Obonyo, Charles" <CObonyo@kisian.mimcom.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:18:44 +0300

Dear All,

I am designing a cross-sectional study aimed at evaluating the quality of mortuary services in my city. To accomplish this I need to compare the available services against standards. My country does not seem to have any official guidelines or standards regarding the provision of mortuary services. It is for this reason that am writing to request any one with access to guidelines or standards or policies relating to mortuary care in sub-Saharan Africa to share them with me or direct me to a website where I can find some. Thanks in advance.

Charles

--
Charles O. Obonyo, PhD
Clinical Epidemiologist