[afro-nets] IWHC Seeks Young Women Candidates: Sept 27th Deadline

  • From: "Janet Feldman" <kaippg@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:09:47 -0500

Dear Friends,

The International Women's Health Coalition is seeking young women candidates for its "IWHC Advocacy in Practice at the United Nations General Assembly Special Session on Children Review", December 6-13, 2007, New York City. For more info, send a request to mailto:aip@iwhc.org .

Please send two letters of recommendation with this application.

Please submit the application form by 27 September 2007. You are welcome to submit your responses in any form of media desired. We welcome traditional typed applications as well as non-traditional methods, including video. We prefer electronic submissions (mailto:aip@iwhc.org), but hard copy is acceptable. Send to:

IWHC
Attn: Suzie Ko
Program Assistant, International Policy
333 7th Avenue, 6th Floor