[afro-nets] RFI: Research collaborations: HIV\AIDS

  • From: "Dr. Okwen Mbah" <okwenpatrick@yahoo.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:17:14 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

I am interested in establishing collaborations for research in HIV\AIDS in Cameroon. I am presently catering for over 1000 HIV positive cases including treatment-naive, treatment-experienced and multiple-treatment failure cases.

I am presently working with a number of centres in Europe on Hepatitis B; however I have a bigger passion for work in HIV\AIDS and sickle cell anaemia.

I have staff with experience in field work (blood sample collection, PCR testing, viral culture and cloning). We have the responsibility of getting ethical clearance and informed consents locally.

I believe a lot of work and information can be obtained if we studied cases out here.

Anyone who is interested or knows any links please contact me.

Okwen P Mbah.
mailto:okwenpatrick@yahoo.fr