[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[afro-nets] RH Knowledge and Practices in Northern Nigeria: Challenging Misconceptions
- From: "Mary Burket" <MBurket@pathfind.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:42:10 -0500
Pathfinder International is pleased to announce the publication of Reproductive Health Knowledge and Practices in Northern Nigeria: Challenging Misconceptions. The paper discusses the result of a study performed in Pathfinder project areas looking at:
* Community-specific norms and values that impact RH/FP service utilization (positively or negatively) in the project sites;
* Community knowledge about RH/FP, including HIV/AIDS;
* Community awareness, acceptance, and perceived achievements of the project and the services it provides; and
* Suggestions for improvement and sustainability of the project.
The document can be downloaded at http://www.pathfind.org/Programs_Nigeria. Hard copies are available by contacting mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please pass this message on to interested colleagues.