[afro-nets] RFI: Ttools to assess needs for civil society in the fight against HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria

  • From: "Alex Hakuzimana" <claulex20@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 06:25:03 +0100 (BST)

Dear Networkers,

Hope this email finds you well. Please allow me to introduce myself as a medic and MSc cancidate in HRM based and living in Rwanda.

The GF Round 8 release has emphasised on the paramount role of Civil Society to fight against the three pandemics, which is my point of view as well.

I am very interested in Capacity Building and system strengthening for NGO, community organizations and public sector. To that regard I am planning, with my tutor, to carry out a needs assessment for Civil Society in the fight against the three diseases.

I would then like you to help in finding out tools designed to do so if you have any.

Should you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me,
Alex

--
Alex Hakuzimana, MD, MSc Student (HRM)
Consultant Health Care Services