[afro-nets] RFI: Quality Measurement tool (7)

  • From: "Peter Burgess" <peterbnyc@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:22:25 -0400

Dear Colleagues

I wrote a couple of days ago to the list asking for feedback about a flow chart and the approach being proposed ... but failed to specify what I was talking about. Here is the link:
http://www.cpc.unc.edu/measure/tools/monitoring-evaluation-systems/steps-to-conduct-hfa

I specialized in analysis for a very long time ... initially in the professional accountancy arena, then corporate world and after that in all aspects of relief and development. I am always concerned that the analysis tool can be deployed at very low cost ... quickly ... and will give results that are valuable.

I have my views about the flow chart and the methodology ... but I am not sure that I am right. Maybe I am out of touch. It would be great to see a lot of other viewpoints about this tool.

Sincerely

Peter Burgess

--
Peter Burgess
The Transparency and Accountability Network: Tr-Ac-Net in New York