[afro-nets] RFI: Internship program in Kenya

  • From: "Joe Bernt" <joe_bernt@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 23:32:53 -0800 (PST)

My name is Joe Bernt Ochieng. I am currently completing (Writing my Research report) my MPH degree at Kenyatta University, and I am looking for an internship position in any Public Health program in Kenya. I believe this would help me have a hands-on experience in Public Health. If you have any information on any vacancies, please let me know.

Thank you.

Joe

--
Joe Bernt