[afro-nets] MSH Announces the Publication of "MOST for TB"

  • From: "Laura Sider Jost" <lsider@msh.org>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:08:49 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

For more than a decade, the Management and Organizational Sustainability Tool (MOST)-Management Sciences for Health's rapid assessment process for identifying an organization's management needs and planning for improvements-has helped public and private organizations in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the United States improve and strengthen the sustainability of their services.

In celebration of World Tuberculosis Day, today, March 24, we're pleased to announce the latest publication in the MOST series, the Management and Organizational Sustainability Tool for National TB Control Programs (MOST for TB).

MOST for TB is an important resource for furthering MSH's work in building technical and management systems to improve TB detection, diagnosis, and treatment in 30 countries worldwide.

MOST for TB was developed by the Tuberculosis Control Assistance Program (TB CAP) and supported by USAID.  The booklet in its entirety is available on our website at http://www.msh.org/resource-center/most-for-tb.cfm.

Best wishes,

The Office of Communications and Knowledge Exchange
Management Sciences for Health

***
Laura Sider Jost
Communications Coordinator