[afro-nets] RFI: PhD training in Epidemiology, Public Health or International Health

  • From: "Auxilia Muchedzi" <auxilia@zappuz.co.zw>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:09:44 +0200

Dear Colleagues

I am a Public Health Researcher working for an HIV prevention organisation in Zimbabwe. I hold an MPH from a local University and would like to do a PDH with universities outside Zimbabwe in Epidemiology or Public Health, or International/ Global Health. However, I intended to do the PhD thesis here in Zimbabwe at my place of work. Can someone please give me details of Universities that can accommodate my intentions or please give information of where I can apply

Thank you

Auxilia Muchedzi
Operational Research Manager
Zimbabwe AIDS Prevention Project-UZ (ZAPP-UZ)
92 Prince Edwards
Milton Park
Harare
Zimbabwe