[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[afro-nets] Open Positions at MEASURE Evaluation
- From: "Leah Gordon" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:29:09 -0400
Chapel Hill, NC USA - MEASURE Evaluation <http://www.cpc.unc.edu/measure> is currently seeking talented individuals to fill the following positions:
1. Deputy Director of HIV/AIDS<http://www.cpc.unc.edu/measure/employment/jobs/deputy-director-hiv-aids>
- The person in this position will have primary responsibility for leadership, technical direction, and management of HIV/AIDS activities and will assist the project director with the overall management and direction of the project.
2. Senior Technical Specialist for Capacity Building<http://www.cpc.unc.edu/measure/employment/jobs/senior-technical-specialist-for-capacity-building-1>
- The person in this position will be responsible for leading the development, management of implementation, and evaluation of the project’s capacity building strategy and related activities to support project objectives and results.
3. Capacity Building and Training
- The Capacity Building and Training Specialist will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of a capacity building strategy and activities to support project objectives and results.
Visit http://www.cpc.unc.edu/measure/jobs to apply. Please forward this announcement to interested colleagues.
MEASURE Evaluation is a Leader with Associates cooperative agreement. This is a partnership of experienced organizations chosen competitively for their ability to assist the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)<http://usaid.gov>with addressing monitoring and evaluation needs.
MEASURE Evaluation provides technical leadership through collaboration at local, national, and global levels to build the sustainable capacity of individuals and organizations to identify data needs, collect and analyze technically sound data, and use that data for health decision-making.
Learn more about MEASURE Evaluation at http://www.cpc.unc.edu/measure.