[afro-nets] RFI: Studies on rate of return for applying GIPA principle on national scale

  • From: "Dabesaki Mac-Ikemenjima" <dabesaki@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:44:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Does anyone know of studies that show the rate of return for applying the GIPA principle on a national scale, specific policy context of specific project? Although there have been a lot of progress in the application of the GIPA principle, I don't seem to find any studies that show the value added, particularly for HIV prevention.

I will appreciate any links or full text of papers that anyone can share, or if you can link me with an ongoing study.

Regards

Dabesaki Mac-Ikemenjima
www.dabesaki.com
mailto:dabesaki@yahoo.com