[afro-nets] RFI: Innovative solutions to improve immunization coverage in sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: "Francis Mbvundula" <poztv@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:21:13 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

I want to study innovative solutions which available and which are being used to improve immunization coverage in sub-Saharan Africa .My focus is to critically analyze these approaches and find out if they could be applied elsewhere or transferred between these countries.

Much emphasis is in the following countries Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Centrafrique, Cote d’Ivoire,Guinea, Mali, Mauritania,
Niger, Senegal, and Togo which are Francophone. Ghana ,Gambia and Nigeria for Anglophone

Please if anyone could share with me the approaches which are being used in any of the countries whether they are working or not. They could be at national level, district level or regional level.

I could also appreciate directions to any relevant databases, survey reports, country profiles, Expanded program on immunization reports, supervision reports on coverage and best practices etc

You could direct them to my email poztv@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you in advance.

Francis MBVUNDULA

BoboDiulasso