[afro-nets] The Idea of Community Analytics (CA) ... the Change in America competition

  • From: "Peter Burgess" <peterbnyc@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:25:25 -0500

Dear Colleagues

I think you will be aware of my ongoing effort to implement an initiative to improve the system of metrics for socio-economic progress and performance, and to improve transparency, accounting and accountability in society. This is becoming a reality with Community Analytics (CA). I wanted to see if I could get your quick help.

Change.org recently launched the 2010 Ideas for Change in America competition, and I've submitted the idea of "Community Analytics (CA)." To win the competition the idea needs votes ... and quickly!

To support this idea, all you have to do is click on the link below and you can vote in less than a minute.
http://www.change.org/ideas/view/community_analytics_ca

The top 10 voted ideas will be presented at an event in Washington, DC to relevant members of the Obama Administration, and then promoted to Change.org's full community of more than 1 million people. So we could have a real impact.

Thanks for the help!

--
Peter Burgess
Tr-Ac-Net Inc ... The Transparency and Accountability Network
Books: Search Peter Burgess at www.lulu.com
mailto:peterbnyc@gmail.com