[afro-nets] Yes! Talk to me about Breastfeeding Event

  • From: "Julianna Lim Abdullah" <waba@waba.org.my>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 02:54:51 +0700

Announcing the World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) 2011
Yes! Talk to me about Breastfeeding Event

The WBW 2011 Yes! Talk to Me about Breastfeeding Event is taking place now on the WBW 2011 website www.worldbreastfeedingweek.org.

If you are planning to organize a WBW event, and it does not matter how big or small, please do tell us about it and we will share your event with the rest of the world.

All you need to do is to complete the pledge form (available for download on the WBW website) and send the completed form and a picture of yourself to WABA wbw@waba.org.my and a will create a Speech bubble with your picture (including information about your event) and put it on our World Wall Mosaic on the WBW website for all to see.

Please forward this news to as many people as you know and let us all participate in this event to get the whole world talking about Breastfeeding this year!

WBW 2011
Talk to Me! Breastfeeding; a 3D Experience

Let the celebrations begin!!!!

NOTE: Whilst WBW is officially celebrated from 1-8 August annually, there are many countries which celebrate during the months of October and November. To take part in the WBW 2011 Yes! Talk to me about Breastfeeding Event , all that matters is that you are celebrating WBW in the year of 2011.

Best wishes,

Julianna Lim Abdullah, IBCLC
International WBW Coordinator
WABA