[afro-nets] Old Nursing and Medical Textbooks (2)

  • From: "Neil Pakenham-Walsh, UK" <neil.pakenham-walsh@ghi-net.org>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 19:11:47 +0100

Dear AFRO-NETS colleagues,

Godfredah Mugala asked:

"I am requesting to all of you, especially Nurses and Doctors to assist me get old Nursing and Medical Textbooks for a nursing school that is about to be opened. Kindly advise where I can get such help."

I would like to invite Godfredah (and all AFRO-NETS readers with an interest in promoting evidence-based health care in Africa) to join HIFA2015. This will put you in touch with 3600-plus other people around the world who will be able to help meet the information and learning needs of the faculty and students of the new nursing school.

HIFA2015 (Healthcare Information For All by 2015) is part of HIFA Global Networks, a global professional movement of over 5000 people from over 2000 organisations, interacting on 5 global email forums in three languages:

HIFA2015
CHILD2015 (child health)
HIFA-Portuguese
HIFA-EVIPNet-French
HIFA-Zambia

The vision of HIFA Global Networks is a world where every person has access to evidence-informed health care, and the focus of HIFA2015 is to address the issue of how to meet the health information and learning needs of health workers and citizens in low- and middle-income countries.

For further information, please see www.hifa2015.org

Best wishes,
Neil

--
Dr Neil Pakenham-Walsh MB,BS, DCH, DRCOG
Coordinator, HIFA2015, CHILD2015 and HIFA-Zambia