[afro-nets] Job Opportunity: Campaign Manager - Health and Education For All, Oxfam

  • From: "Claudio Schuftan" <cschuftan@phmovement.org>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 12:00:17 -0700

Campaign Manager - Health and Education For All

Oxfam

Location: Oxford/ existing Oxfam location internationally, United Kingdom,
Regional / Global

Apply by: 18 Sep 2011

Campaign Manager - Health and Education For All

£Competitive + relocation expenses if required

Oxford/ existing Oxfam location internationally

Campaigning for change is one of the best ways to achieve lasting solutions to poverty. Our Essential Services campaign has already made a positive difference in so many ways, from global campaigns like the Robin Hood Tax to national campaigns in dozens of Southern countries. But with your help, we know we can increase access to quality health and education in countries right across the world, improving the livelihoods of more people than ever before.

The role

In this key role you’ll be responsible for coordinating the global Essential Services campaign for Oxfam GB, taking strategic leadership for the Health and Education For All campaign. It’s all about getting influential decision makers and the public onboard. That means managing and motivating a project team of campaigners, developing and implementing work plans and objectives, looking after a significant budget, negotiating for resources and supporting delivery. Not only that, but you’ll also work closely with colleagues in Oxfam International to coordinate our significant contribution to the international campaign on essential services. What’s more you’ll help shape the work and strategy of the department as a member of the management team.

Complete details available at:
http://www.devnetjobs.org/JobDescription.aspx?Job_Id=1226

--
Jessica Matthews