[afro-nets] The Same Sex Bill passed by Nigerian Senate (9)

  • From: "Global Welfare Association" <glowa21@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:10:14 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

We are Africans and we have our values. There are no rights without responsibilities. This same sex marriage madness is coming to Africa from the West just like all other things that have spoiled our dear mother Africa. I work for human rights in Cameroon and same sex marriage is evidently against the first right - the right to life. Without life, there will be no need for all other rights. What human rights are you talking about when same sex marriages are all about ending the human race? Let the white man not push this down our throats like they have been doing too many other things that are foreign to us.

I support the Nigerian government and all African leaders who are standing against the west to preserve our values as Africans.

We Africans know the things that are good for us and certainly homosexuality is not one of them. Please allow us to preserve what is remaining of our values. The west has already eroded everything from us.

Thanks

--
Global Welfare Association - GLOWA
P. O. Box 13 Mankon Bamenda.