[afro-nets] The Same Sex Bill passed by Nigerian Senate (17)

  • From: "Yomi Abodunde" <yomi_za@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 07:03:11 -0800 (PST)

It is disheartening listening to Nigerians and Africans in particular discussing gay, lesbianism and same sex marriage issues openly and with boldness all in the name of human rights. To some healthcare providers especially reproductive health providers, these behavious or way of life which is alien to our culture and taboo to our traditional values is acceptable because to them it will facilitate achieving their targets or desires in their reproductive health work.

Please, let?s discuss real and critical issues affecting our country's social economic development.

Pharm. Abayomi Oguntunde
Deputy Director,
Department of Physical and Life Sciences
Health Sciences Division,
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology,
Abuja. Nigeria.
mailto:yomi_za@yahoo.com