[afro-nets] The Same Sex Bill passed by Nigerian Senate (20)

  • From: "Joseph R.Nkurunziza" <josenziza@yahoo.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:40:33 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Colleagues

It has been a pleasure reading from different options regarding the issue of same sex marriage. I personally I think decriminalizing the LGBTI people is not good. I think no one decides on which sex orientation to have. It is only GOD or ALLAH for those who have faith in him, that has the capacity to punish those who go wrong. I think the whole issue surrounding Gay is having anal sex. As an HIV Clinician I have come across lots of married couples (here I mean man and wife) who practice anal sex. From the programmatic point of view we need to come up with services that address complications that originate from having anal sex.

I would suggest that lets have a principle "Live and let others Live" and we leave the rest to GOD to determine the fate of all us

Dr. Joseph NKURUNZIZA
HIV Clinician and Public Health Expert
mailto:josenziza@yahoo.fr