|Event Details||Interdisciplinary Approaches to Reducing Treatment Seeking Delay in Patients with Acute Cardiovascular Syndromes and Stroke: An Emerging Science|
January 14-15, 2002
American Heart Association National Center, Dallas, TX
A one and a one half-day conference designed to:
1) bring together experts to develop recommendations for research and practice related to patient delay in seeking treatment for symptoms
2) educate clinicians about the problem of symptom recognition and management of symptoms of ischemic heart disease, heart failure, and stroke.
For complete program information and general conference information, visit http://www.americanheart.org/conferences.
Preregistration Deadline: December 14, 2001
* Understanding Risk Factors for Treatment Seeking Delay
* Psychosocial and Cognitive Processes Associated with Treatment
* Developing Interventions to Reduce Treatment Seeking Delay
* Innovative Strategies
* Future Directions in Research and Practice Focused on Reducing Treatment Seeking Delay